I love to cook. Truly, I do. And while I do enjoy it, sometimes I find myself in a recipe slump. Have you ever felt the same? I also try to eat healthy as much as possible. Of course, there are times I let those not-so-healthy comfort foods in too. All things in moderation, that’s my opinion. No need to cut everything I enjoy out, right? Believe it or not, aside from Pinterest, there are other sites out there to find great recipes! I’ve decided to share some of my faves with you here. Next time you’re looking for a great recipe, try one of these!
This post may contain affiliate links. To read my disclosure policy, click HERE.
Recipe Sites I Love:
- Yummly – I love this one. It sort of reminds me of Pinterest, but it’s ONLY FOOD! You have options to filter by diet needs, even add to meal types as you save. This is usually my go to if I don’t have a specific recipe in mind. It is definitely worth checking out.
- Supercook – This one allows you to put in everything you have on hand, then it will return results using only those ingredients! It’s great if you don’t feel like going to the store, or simply want to see what else you can do with what you already have.
- Allrecipes.com – Another general purpose site with a ton of great recipes. I’ve found and made quite a few from this site, and love it. They also have the Dinner Spinner app for your phone which is great when you’re on the go. It can generate shopping lists from a recipe you choose.
Recipe Blogs I Love:
- Buns in My Oven – Karly runs a great blog, (with a great name to boot)! She is one of the very few recipe blogs I subscribe to by email, and it’s always a pleasure finding her in my inbox! She has a plethora of amazing recipes on her site, along with tons of other great reading material. Check this one out!!
- South Your Mouth – Mandi has quite the collection of amazingly sinful southern style recipes. I admit, probably not the healthiest options, but like I said earlier, all things in moderation, right? I literally drool over so many things on her site. If you want a nice, southern comfort food recipe, look no further!
- Recipes That Crock – I can’t deny I absolutely LOVE my slow cooker recipes. After understanding my love for slow cooking, I got 2 new slow cookers for Christmas one year. It was amazing. I love the “set it and forget it” part. Another awesome thing about this site is the weekly crock pot meal plan they send out! I am loving it so much these days.
- The Weary Chef – Andi has some awesome recipes as well, and I love that she gears towards all of us busy people who don’t always have a ton of time to cook! She says it herself, quick and easy dinner recipes. As a mom of 2 little guys, I guess she has to be! I absolutely love some of her recipes, like this one:
- Ahead Of Thyme – Sam is one of my most recent finds, and I’m so glad! She has some of the most beautiful pictures of her recipes, and they all look stunning. I can’t wait to try more and more of them. There is something for even the pickiest eaters if I had to guess. She offers different diet types as well, such as paleo, gluten free, etc. This is definitely one to check out!
So there you have 8 of my favorites, and there are certainly plenty more out there to check out! What other sites do you use to search for recipes? I’d love to hear more! I’m always on the hunt for more delicious eats!